Welcome to our dental family!
Your initial visit is very important to us. We will listen to your needs and wants. After a comprehensive evaluation your treatment options will be carefully discussed. This visit will take about one hour.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
If you have dental insurance, please note the following:
* Be sure to bring your dental insurance card(s) and picture ID
* It is the patient’s responsibility to verify if we are in-network providers,
and keep us updated of any changes
* We work with most dental insurances, except for HMO’s and public aid.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under the age of 18.
Please notify the office if you require antibiotic premedication.
X-Rays are necessary for a comprehensive dental evaluation. If you’ve had a recent full mouth set of X-Rays (within the last two years), bring a copy with you to avoid out of pocket expense. Insurance companies have limitations on X-Ray coverage.