Infection controls and universal precautions protect patients and staff alike. Everyone benefits from rigorous infection control. The cornerstone in a good and safe dental practice is the element of trust & open communication. You should feel free to discuss this topic with Dr. Freitas.
Dr. Freitas and our entire team follow procedures recommended by several federal agencies: the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), ADA (American Dental Association) & CDS (Chicago Dental Society). In response to Covid-19 we have escalated our infection control measures to the highest level, here are some of the implemented safety measures:
- Patient Health Screenings
- Full PPE
- NEW Air Purifiers
- NEW High Power suction & vacuum pump
- Digital ultrasonic instrument cleaner
- Plastic barriers
- Chemical disinfection of all surfaces
- Autoclave sterilization of instruments & equipment before every use
- Disposable materials.
- Staggered patient appointments to maintain social distance.
Feel free to request an office tour!