COVID 19 – INFECTION CONTROL
Infection control and universal precautions protect patients and staff alike. Everyone benefits from rigorous infection control. The cornerstone in a good and safe dental practice is the element of trust & open communication. You should feel free to discuss this topic with Dr. Freitas.
Dr. Freitas and our entire team follow procedures recommended by several federal agencies: the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), ADA (American Dental Association) & CDS (Chicago Dental Society).
In response to Covid-19 we have escalated our infection control measures to the highest pandemic level, here are some of the implemented safety measures:
- Patient Health Screenings & Wellness checks
- No contact infra-red forehead temperature checks
- Full PPE
- NEW Medical grade Air Purifiers
- NEW High Power suction & vacuum pump
- Digital ultrasonic instrument cleaner
- Plastic barriers
- Chemical disinfection of all surfaces
- Autoclave sterilization of instruments & equipment before every use
- Disposable materials
- Staggered patient appointments for social distance & additional disinfection time.
Feel free to TEXT (847)306-9094 with any inquiries or to schedule an appointment.